1969 J3000 What is it worth? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 1969 J3000 What is it worth?

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 05-07-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
jeepjared84
1995 YJ Wrangler 

1969 J3000 What is it worth?

I currently have a Wrangler, but I just found a 1969 J-3000 in pretty decent shape. I have no idea what they are worth so I thought you guys might.

It has the Buick motor in it, and, according to the owner, only has 42,000 original miles. It was supposedly used as a farm truck, then it just sat for the last 15 years or so. The body is in decent shape, and motor is strong. 3 speed trans shifts good. I don't need/want it for a DD, just for a little project vehicle. I will try and get some pics in the next few days. So what is it worth? Thanks guys!

D30/8.8 4.56 gearing
jeepjared84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2007, 10:38 AM   #2
carnuck
1984 J-Series Truck 

The value varies depending on the price of gas and how much you have in the tank! Unlike the Mopars on the auction block, these trucks don't really garner too much interest or $$$$ for resale.
I've seen many guys put buckets of money into their rigs only to sell them for less than scrap.
carnuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.