Stumbling problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Stumbling problem

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-13-2005, 08:57 PM   #1
Ishodu

Stumbling problem

I am getting some stumbling out of my truck. More so when cold happens around 2k. And when I give it a good dose of gas. And let up it will also start doing this such as climbing a hill on a road. If I floor it, it seems to go away. You guys think maybe the TPS or fuel pump? I have replaced cap, rotor, plugs and wires, fuel filter and air filter. Along with a good TB cleaning. Its a 4.0l btw.
TIA.

Unread 02-14-2005, 05:46 AM   #2
cj7xjmj

It could be any number of things, but I think letting your truck warm up, might cure the problem.

Patrick
If you have to ask why... Its a truggy thing and you wouldn't understand
cj7xjmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2005, 07:10 AM   #3
krodeMJ

Does it happen more easily in higher gears? And does it cause the truck to jump a little? It could also be a worn clutch.
krodeMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2005, 01:44 PM   #4
Ishodu

Makes no difference in temp as to the act it does. Just more noticeable when colder. Its not a slipping clutch. It will do it in every gear and the tack will go down with the loss of power not slip and go up.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.