Sterio question on my Camanche - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Sterio question on my Camanche

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 07-14-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
Shmitty10
1989 MJ Comanche 

Sterio question on my Camanche

Recently purchased a 89 Camanche that only had an AM Radio. I purchased a Kenwood CD player and a wiring harness to make the transition smooth, but after wiring it up the new player does not work. I really don't want to cut apart the factory harness, just to keep things clean looking. Am I overlooking something? Don't think the AM to a AM/FM should matter. I have installed many stereos over the years and never had a problem like this. Thanks for the help.

Shmitty10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
Shmitty10
1989 MJ Comanche 

Never mind! Rookie mistake, spelled stereo wrong for starters and then figured out it was a bad ground! I will be looking for a lot of advice from here, already in love with this truck! Can't wait to add some simple mods to it and enjoy driving it!
Shmitty10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #3
cruiser54
Web Wheeler

1990 MJ Comanche 

Spelled Comanche wrong too!!. Just screwing with you!! Glad you got the ground issue figured out.

An index to over 25 write-ups can be found in Post #1.

Cruiser's Mostly Renix Tips
My Jeep Technical Photos

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/g/album/1725214
cruiser54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.