Seat options - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Seat options

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #1
TrucksBootsNGun
1988 MJ Comanche 

Seat options

I have a bench in the Mj now. Unfortunately the two master crafts i picked up for cheap will not fit with out bashing in the floor boards. All these master crafts seem to be the same size, is there another company that makes a racing seat thats a bit narrower? What did the yall do? This old bench is showing the 192K+ miles......

TrucksBootsNGun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
TrucksBootsNGun
1988 MJ Comanche 

added the seats out of a 92 4dr (sadly not 2dr) Cherokee. wasn't too hard once I came to the realization that I was not going to save the original bench seat. Just drilled the rivets and spot welds on both seats and bolted the bench brackets on the bucket seats.
Unread 01-16-2014, 05:55 PM   #3
TrucksBootsNGun
1988 MJ Comanche 

Have to admitt it looks halfway decent. Even custom made an ammo can to fit in the center as a console.
img_7214-copy.jpg  
Unread 01-19-2014, 11:53 AM   #4
1320yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucksBootsNGun View Post
added the seats out of a 92 4dr (sadly not 2dr) Cherokee. wasn't too hard once I came to the realization that I was not going to save the original bench seat. Just drilled the rivets and spot welds on both seats and bolted the bench brackets on the bucket seats.
I did the same on my old Comanche it worked perfectly.
There is a write up on the Comanche club website.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.