Project MJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Project MJ

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #16
driverdave
1989 MJ Comanche 

Kawowabo that is a sweet looking MJ I hope to get mine there. If you look at pictures I posted of mine I bought one that looks like it was parked in the ocean it's whole life, lots of rust underneath I have to take my time and do one thing at a time, I tried to do much at once got kind of over whelmed but now it is buried in snow so it is on hold again.

driverdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #17
comanche12
1987 MJ Comanche 

project tend make it long time like 2+ year. I got mine last April 20 and still work on it. Haven't really drive it around so take your time and your MJ will come out great than rush it up. My .02 cents
Unread 02-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #18
driverdave
1989 MJ Comanche 

Help me with MJ Funds

I am not sure if I am aloud to advertise my Ebay/MJ building funds on here. I will give it a shot.
My Ebay store name is dbsales2009 you can do an advanced search to find me or copy this number and paste it into the Ebay search bar.

I sell Hot Wheels, Nascar Diecasts and more, Original Signed Paintings, Limited signed and numbered Serigraphs.
Prices start at $.99 up to $999.99.
I do not have Nascar items listed right now, the collection consists of mostly Rusty Wallace and Mark Martin Diecasts.
I also sell some other items.
If you do not have Ebay let me know on here and we can make payment and shipping arrangements.

This is my Jeep fund so any help would be appreciated.

I also donate 10%-100% for Charity, Either breast cancer research or a local Kennel.
Unread 03-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #19
driverdave
1989 MJ Comanche 

I just ordered some custom made leaf springs from a local shop, also ordered the front coils. All stock height.
Soon I will be able to get it off the trailer and start doing some thing again.
Unread 03-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #20
driverdave
1989 MJ Comanche 

I have run out of time, money and a place to keep this project so I am now selling it for best offer, I have it listed for $750.00 but i'm flexible, I am also selling a bunch of front end parts I bought for this project which are listed on the forum classifieds. If you want the MJ and parts I am asking $1500.00 or b.o.

I hate to let this go I have always wanted one but times are tough, had to rlocate and no room to store it. My loss some one elses gain.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.