Possible new bumper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Possible new bumper

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSpartan Locker 1 day sale This Friday only!

Unread 01-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #1
josh_fish96
1989 MJ Comanche 

Possible new bumper

I am debating on purchasing this bumper in about a month after i get the new door paints and i might possibly paint the fender flairs black and maybe the bottom panel to make a sweet two tone look but i was wondering if i get the short version the fender flairs go down under the bumper i was wondering if it would wworl here are the pictures thanks guys

image-2377993441.jpg   image-1591768562.jpg  
josh_fish96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:04 AM   #2
billyzj
1994 ZJ 

if it fits the xj front it will fit the mj,even triming the fenders at the botom is real easy
billyzj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.