parking brake light - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > parking brake light

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-16-2008, 07:29 AM   #1
USN1982
1989 MJ Comanche 

parking brake light

last night i parked my truck as usual and this morning the light for the parking brake stayed on as well as my let turn signal. i know the left turn signal has been doing that for a while and it turns off on its own or at least dims down. the thing is i did not turn on the brakes last night. what can i do to fix it or is their something else.

USN1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
Pete M
1988 MJ Comanche 

Check the condition of the individual light sockets. If they get corroded they can short to ground and cause all sorts of weird issues.
Jeep on!
--Pete
My email: petermontie@hotmail.com
ComancheClub.com/forums
Pete M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #3
wranglercory
1999 WJ 

Attention !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK ALL OF YOUR BRAKES !!! You may have a bad wheel cylinder and you may loose your brakes. Mine came on after working the brakes all over and the first time it came on the wheel cylinder went bad the second was a fitting that wasnt tightened enough.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.