Opinions are Needed for this Buy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Opinions are Needed for this Buy

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 05-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
dlutz94
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Opinions are Needed for this Buy

Hey guys so the summer is coming around and i am outside working more, mostly on my YJ. Though as of recent i have been needing a pick up for a lot different things. And with my love for jeeps the only pick up i would get would be the comanche. I have been looking at some different ones with i6 in them. All different years. I am up for anything and all opinions. Should i get one if i do what kind of motor, trans? Should i do work to it; lift, tires, motor, etc?

dlutz94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
SBpunk
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Go to comancheclub.com and check out the buyers guide. Basically you want something. 1988 or later. Check to see if it has an ax14 or AW4 the earlier models have crappy transmissions. Engines are renix until 1991 they swapped to the 4.0 HO. If it has carpets pull them up and check for rot. Check the frame near the steering box for cracks. Ill find the link for you just read it over
Unread 05-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
SBpunk
2006 LJ Wrangler 

http://comancheclub.com/topic/13447-...s/#entry133310
Unread 05-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
dlutz94
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ok thank you
dlutz94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.