Need Black Doors for comanche - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Need Black Doors for comanche

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 01-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #1
Comanchekid1k
1990 MJ Comanche 

Need Black Doors for comanche

I'm in need of some black doors for my comanche. Does anyone know of any black cherokee's or maybe a comanche if by luck years 1987-1996. I'm looking for both doors driver and passenger from a 4 door cherokee, NOT a 2 door. I need a flat black or glossy black not metallic or anything fancy and hopefully with keys to the door. I'm in Utah near Provo

Unread 01-21-2013, 08:47 AM   #2
imstuck
1991 MJ Comanche 

To bad your so far away im in Erie pa. Im taking my 91 Comanche doors off to put on 99 cherokee doors cause i want power windows and the modern glass and mirrors and they are black.
imstuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
Comanchekid1k
1990 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imstuck View Post
To bad your so far away im in Erie pa. Im taking my 91 Comanche doors off to put on 99 cherokee doors cause i want power windows and the modern glass and mirrors and they are black.
thanks to bad shipping would be to expensive too

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.