MJ body parts???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > MJ body parts????

Jeep Liberty Window RegulatorJeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 03-18-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
Crash&Burn

MJ body parts????

I need a drivers door and left front fender for my 89 and was wondering what years would match up.
A guy on the local Jeep club web site has parts from a 97 country, but from the picture he posted they appear different.....

I'm not as good as I once was....but I'm good once as I ever was.
Crash&Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008, 11:27 PM   #2
shdbriding

anything up to 96 I believe for the fender and only 4 door cherokee for the door.
shdbriding is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2008, 07:14 AM   #3
SoloCamo
1988 MJ Comanche 

Anything cab forward you can get off a 87-96 cherokee minus a few select, smaller parts which you can only get for your exact model year.

As far as doors go, as stated anything up to 1996 from a 4 door cherokee, or obviously any comanche, will work.
Tires: Firestone "Firehawk Indy 500" 235/70/15's
SoloCamo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.