Started working on an old project of mine. I got the truck given to me almost ten years ago, it had a bad motor/trans. So I had the trans rebuilt and found a junk yard motor. Got it running and driving then gave up on it.
Fast forward now, I pulled the truck back around. I've installed an SOA, rustys 6.5" lift springs, re drop bracket and rc adjustable trac arm. I dropped the fuel tank and cleaned it, put a new fuel pump on it as well as filter. She fires right up. But it smokes a little bit. Out of the tail pipe as well as out of the top of the valve cover. I know I still need torpedo all the vaccumes