Manche front springs same as cherokee?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Manche front springs same as cherokee??

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 04-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #1
97powerstroke

Manche front springs same as cherokee??

Could someone tell me if cherokee front springs are the same as comanche?? I'm sure they would probably fit physiclay but are the ride hights the same, concidering they are both stock springs??

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
96JXJ

99.9% sure they are. Everything on a MJ from the doors forward is the same as a 4 dr. XJ. JIM.
Unread 04-02-2008, 12:59 AM   #3
Pete M
1988 MJ Comanche 

2wd MJs sit 1" lower than 4wd MJs. Not entirely certain where XJs fit in to the mix.
Jeep on!
--Pete
My email: petermontie@hotmail.com
ComancheClub.com/forums
Pete M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
97powerstroke

Well, I guess I'll have plenty of time to figure it out now. My son just wrecked my MJ. Luckily it's all just cosmetic, Can't find any structual damage. I think just a bumper, fender, and the fiberglass nose section and will be back on the road. Didn't break the grill or even break the headlights. BTW, son is fine, just feels pretty stupid right now.
Unread 04-17-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
97powerstroke

A couple more little pieces and the manche will be back on the road. Found a place for very inexpensive boby parts. "certifit.com" check them out. Only problem is they are made in taiwan, but so far everything has fit pretty well with just a little manipulation.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.