M.O.R.E. Axle conversion?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > M.O.R.E. Axle conversion??

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-26-2014, 08:20 AM   #1
bmxchan
1993 ZJ 

M.O.R.E. Axle conversion??

Looking at getting a comanchee next weekend and my thoughts are that the M.O.R.E ford 8.8 axle conversion kit for an XJ should work on the MJ. Does anyone else agree or have some info they'd like to throw in there? Definite going with a 8.8 because I have 2 laying around that I can use. Thanks in advance!

bmxchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 10:43 AM   #2
LimeLJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

The kit will work. The only difference is placement of the perches. At the worst the spring center bolt will have to be ground to fit in the hole in the perch.
Unread 01-29-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
Timeless
1987 MJ Comanche 

Save some money and go with an axle swap kit from Barnes 4WD or Ruffstuff.
Timeless is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.