looking for a yellow manche build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > looking for a yellow manche build

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 02-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
eflores
1989 XJ Cherokee 

looking for a yellow manche build

i saw it a few years back...all late model done up in yellow...he even titled it as a late model....then it got totaled...any one remember this jeep?

i just got a lot of the parts to do mine up like this....

Leaky sunroofed XJ member #1
The United States of America July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2008 RIP
eflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 08:47 AM   #2
RAILROADSAM
1987 MJ Comanche 

The yellow jeep comanches i remember were special ordered for the union pacific railroad. Is that the color you remember. These trucks were used by the railcar inspectors or carmen. You might find one near the union pacific line in some of the salvage yards or maybe some one has one for sale.

Good luck railroad sam
RAILROADSAM is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.