Looking for another Comanche - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Looking for another Comanche

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-15-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
'88 Red Devil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Looking for another Comanche

I had a Colorado Red '88 Comanche swb 2wd 5spd w/6cyl. that had the Sporttruck decal on the side. I had to trade it off alittle over a year ago for a 4wd 1/2 ton Chevy. At the time I needed the 4wd and didn't have the time or the $$$ to do a 4wd convertion. Now a year later I'm missing my Comanche. So I'm looking for another as close to the one I had as possible other than I may consider a 4wd but considering I'm keeping the 4wd I already own it wouldn't be necessary. I'm located in Norhern Arkansas, So after the long story, the short question I have is, Where would be the best places to look for a Comanche in Arkansas?

'88 Red Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2008, 10:25 AM   #2
SoloCamo
1988 MJ Comanche 

Craigslist...autotrader..cars.com, etc.

It's how I found my second comanche.
Tires: Firestone "Firehawk Indy 500" 235/70/15's
SoloCamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
wahoosteeler
1988 MJ Comanche 

also try comancheclub.com and post a WTB on the classifieds. plus, there's a link to craigslist there that updates daily on new listings for any comanche anywhere in the country.
wahoosteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 09:56 PM   #4
'88 Red Devil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Well, Today I saw the folks that own my old Comanche and may be working out deal to buy it back. So till I find out for sure I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Unread 01-16-2008, 11:52 PM   #5
zcfd02

I don't have a clue about Arkansas, but I have a red long bed, 4WD 6 banger with auto and working AC here in central Texas that I no longer need.

I also have a decommisioned 88 long bed in Blue. Water damage. It has a Lear topper.

Neither truck shows any sign of a wreck, although I believe the 88 would only be good for parts, particularly the body.

If your deal falls through, email me.

I think I will start here with a general ad and see what develops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by '88 Red Devil
Where would be the best places to look for a Comanche in Arkansas?

86 Comanche that drowned For Sale
90 Comanche in Good Shape For Sale
87 J/22 For Sale
74 MC Scow cause it's fun
zcfd02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2008, 02:40 PM   #6
'88 Red Devil
1988 MJ Comanche 

I got my old mj back. I got it last night and I have been driving it everywhere go today and so far it doesn't seem to be any different the when I owned it the last time. I do have questions though but, I'll get in to that later.
Unread 01-23-2008, 02:53 PM   #7
88XJSport
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by '88 Red Devil
I got my old mj back. I got it last night and I have been driving it everywhere go today and so far it doesn't seem to be any different the when I owned it the last time. I do have questions though but, I'll get in to that later.
Congrats man! I love hearing stories like this.

88XJSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #8
twowolfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by '88 Red Devil View Post
I bought mine new, in Sept. 1988, And still drive it everywhere, It's the only thing thats still with me from 20 years ago.
twowolfs is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.