Look what I found in the garage..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Look what I found in the garage.....

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-22-2005, 03:47 PM   #1
my95yj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Look what I found in the garage.....

Snagged this at the local UWI this past weekend, love finding the needle in the haystack every once in awhile, more pics to come when I finish the new project up.....

Unread 02-22-2005, 05:12 PM   #2
MJDriver

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sweet. Not many of those around....although I have noticed more Comanches on the road, since I bought mine.

Congrats on finding the needle.
MJDriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2005, 05:50 PM   #3
Drahcir495

Wow! That looks to be in fantastic shape. She is going make some little MJ very happy. -Rich
Blue Jeep Club Member #124
-1989 Comanche - Pioneer, LB, 4.0 I6 / BA10 / NP231 / D44 f&r w/Eaton E-Lockers & 4:56 gears
Comanche build-up @
http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewt...asc&highlight=
Drahcir495 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2005, 08:31 PM   #4
motorheadmach1
1990 XJ Cherokee 

i never knew the bed was removable is it like a normal bed with 6 bolts and mount bushings?
motorheadmach1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2005, 08:47 PM   #5
my95yj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

turned out to be 8 bolts to hold the bed down and various other brake line brackets and what nots to get it off, but yeah fairly easy extract, couldn't decide if i should have snagged the elimnator seats or not as well, i barely had enough dough for the bed, tailgate, tail lights, and flairs. But all in all a great find.....
Unread 02-22-2005, 08:58 PM   #6
1986Comanche
1986 MJ Comanche 

The bed on a Comanche is removable, but they are not like a normal truck bed the bolts don't go through the bed. There are no bolt heads inside the bed like a normal truck bed. The bolts go up in from underneath into little L brackets that are welded to the bed. The cab is not removable though. They are welded right to the unibody rails.

Blue Jeep Club Member #123

Easy to be a truck. Hard to be a Jeep.
1986Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.