I suggest a careful inspection of every part:
1. Jack Jeep and place on 4 jack stands. Spin the rear wheels by hand while a friend pushes on brake pedal. Do the rear brakes work?
2. Spin the front wheel by hand; do those brakes work? Remove the front wheels. Push on brake pedal again and make sure calipers are squeezing the brake pads. Rotor should be locked solid. Release brake pedal; rotor should turn with light hand pressure (there is always a slight drag on a disc brake.)
3. Make sure there are no leaks.
4. With all four wheels removed, bleed brakes.
5. Are you sure you got the new brake shoes (rear) back together correctly? It's tricky...
The road goes on forever, the party never ends....