Joining the MJ community - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Joining the MJ community

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
EnderUSAF

Joining the MJ community

Well after the unibody went to hell on my XJ, I'm now crossing over to the MJ community. Although for this build-up I'll be re-enforcing the crap out of the unibody portion lol.

Here's a pic of my XJ may she rest in peace. Although not all shall go to waste as most of her will be ported over to the MJ. Although I'll be tossing out all the axles, and using the D60 in my garage, and hopefully acquire a full width front axle to match.

Here's a pic of the MJ I picked up for the lovely price of free That's right, Freebie My sister in laws boyfriend fixes up civics and got this from a junkyard after he bought a civic that had a problem and they wouldn't give him his money back so they gave him this instead. He really didn't want it so said I could have it. Plans for the build are to rape my XJ of her motor, tranny, and xfer case. The MJ has a 4.0 that cranks up, but I'd perfer my newer motor over it, and his has no tranny so shouldn't be too hard to swap over. She'll be getting new axles, my ARB bumper off the XJ, my teraflex long arms off the XJ, a spring over axle in the rear, New coils or just my exsisting XJ coils and some coil spacers. Hopefully I can re-use my sliders, if not I'll sell my XJ ones and get something fabbed up.

Unread 04-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
Pete M
1988 MJ Comanche 

Looks like a good project.

Jeep on!
--Pete
My email: petermontie@hotmail.com
ComancheClub.com/forums
Pete M is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.