Jeep Comanche decals - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Jeep Comanche decals

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
87CherokeeKevin
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Jeep Comanche decals

Hey everybody, I got a question I hope that one of you fellow Jeep enthusiasts can answer.
I've been doing a full restoration on this '92 Jeep Comanche Pioneer. It has been an unbeatable truck since the day I bought it for a whole hearty $20 . I drove it for a few years, and was reluctantly forced to park it thanks to the infamous Jeep uni-frame rot.
With the help of about a dozen spot weld cutter tools and 3 cans of WD40, I stripped the body off the uni-frame. I picked up a new rolling uni-frame for it. Now I'm working on bodywork and rocker replacement.

Here's my question. Do any of you guys know a place that I can get the body decals like you see on the truck in this pic. I know the Jeep Comanche Pioneer decals of this style were only used 1991-1992 the last two years. I have done some searching to no avail, and was wondering if any of you guys had any ideas.

jeep1.jpg   jeep2.jpg   jeep3.jpg   jeep4.jpg  
87CherokeeKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 05:50 AM   #2
08Hemiwk

If you're talking about the lines on the sides go to your local sign shop they will be able to make them for you
08 WK Hemi: 4" Superlift, 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers, 20x9 KMC Misfits, Superchip, AirRaid Intake, Custom Exhaust, Custom Toolbox Mount, 4xG Rear Diff Guard, JKS Quick Disconnect, Rola Rack, KC Daylighters
08Hemiwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #3
87CherokeeKevin
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Hemiwk View Post
If you're talking about the lines on the sides go to your local sign shop they will be able to make them for you
Yeah the stepped stripes that go down the sides. I havent been able to find any aftermarket replacements for those decals...I found a couple web sites that sell the Eliminator decal packs but not the Pioneer.
I think I'm down to my last resort though, like you said I'm gonna have to have a printing shop around here make me up some.
87CherokeeKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #4
josh94xj
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Talk to the people at ur local body shop I'm sure they could tell u, they have to find things like that all the time

Sent from my 2 door Cherokee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal2doorXJ View Post
i say screw it and just rawdog it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeekid58 View Post
Selling your jeep is like selling your soul....
NEW JEEP PROJECT COMEING SOON!
josh94xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.