Interior courtesy lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Interior courtesy lights

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 01-05-2008, 02:23 PM   #1
attaboybob
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Interior courtesy lights

I bought a set of these for my 87 MJ, and they replaced the old ones (almost) perfect.
I timmed a little (1/4 inch or so) lengthwise.
otherwise, it has connections for three wires and pops right in.
just like the originals, you move the light and it comes on or off.

pretty cheap too. (ELP 2011) about $25.69 shipped

BOB

http://www.infiniteinnovations.com/main.asp?p=4_179

Last edited by attaboybob; 01-05-2008 at 06:05 PM..
attaboybob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
zjdriver
1998 ZJ 

I too did this mod and it came out great. I paid 37 bucks. they kinda get ya with shipping but these look stock once you put them in and are a lot brighter than the originals.
Highly recomended

allen
zjdriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2008, 10:17 AM   #3
tonedef131
1987 MJ Comanche 

XJ floor lights will mount right into a Comanche too. The pigtrails and mounting holes are all there already, just grab the lights and mounting bolts out of the next XJ you see at the junk yard.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Blue Jeep club member #163[/COLOR]
tonedef131 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.