90 Comanche thing. Exo-cage, tube bed, with a few other things done Here is a link to some pics of it
If you have to ask why... Its a truggy thing and you wouldn't understand
You could try and make your own by going to a plexiglass place and getting some tinted plastic. Dark smoked gey shows as black when installed. It cuts well with a jig or table saw. To curve it, use a torch but try to not get too close as the plastic will bubble. Use the torch on the cut edge as well to get rid of the saw blade marks. A good two sided tape will hold them in place.
Colo Commanche, I'm no moderator so I have no say in what you say to others on here, but...
1. It's Comanche, not Commanche. Your name is now ruined until you get the means to change it.
2. People think one thing looks sleek, where another doesn't. That's personal taste, there is no one "thing" that looks "sleek" to everyone.
3. Some Comanche's are used just as hunting trucks...
Just hold down the remarks a little, and we should all be able to get along in this Comanche section, with our own taste in looks, builds, and idea's.
1. there is some stuff caled "nigh-shades" (by vht i think) that is used to tint lights. comes in a rattle can.
2. I've also seen people put tinted(smoked colored) vinyl over their taillight/headlights.
3. and finally I've seen alot of bmw's, cayanne's(sp?), etc... get the taillights painted with a paint mix of black and clearcoat which looks the best out of all the three.