Got a 88 comanche a few montgs back. Were can i get body parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Got a 88 comanche a few montgs back. Were can i get body parts

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-17-2014, 11:01 AM   #1
Ctpetersen
1988 MJ Comanche 

Got a 88 comanche a few montgs back. Were can i get body parts

The mj i picked uo(my first jeep) is pretty rusty. Anybody kno were i can get good replacement body parts/pannels at a good price?

image-4264844572.jpg

Ctpetersen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 11:18 AM   #2
87MJTim
1987 MJ Comanche 

It depends on the body parts you need. From the front seats and forward, you can get Cherokee parts.

For bed parts, you will have to search the web or junk yards.

This company has bed sides www.zmjeeps.com but the panels are not formed properly at the wheel wells.

Good luck.

87 Comanche, 4.0, BA10/5, D44
84 CJ7, 4.2, AX15 (Formerly T5)
87MJTim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 11:25 AM   #3
Ctpetersen
1988 MJ Comanche 

What i need is bed sides cab corners and rocker pannels. Floor seems solid but i havnt looked at it yet. I work at a manufacturing and fab shop so i can make floor pans if i need to. Thanks for tge info!!
Ctpetersen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 07:47 PM   #4
87MJTim
1987 MJ Comanche 

Ok, so I was off a bit on the MJ/XJ compatabilities.

The rocker panels are diff between the two. MJ's are wider. check out www.comancheclub.com http://comancheclub.com/topic/41210-...=rocker+panels

As for the cab corners, you will need to go to a junk yard.

87 Comanche, 4.0, BA10/5, D44
84 CJ7, 4.2, AX15 (Formerly T5)
87MJTim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.