Gearing question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Gearing question

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #1
brak876
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Gearing question

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm looking for an idea of what RPM I can
expect at 70mph from 31" tires and 4.10 gears on a 5spd manual. Also with 3.73.
Thx

brak876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
AKIQPilot

2001 XJ Cherokee 

This is one of the best gear ratio/speed calculators out there. It looks kinda complex at first but once you enter your transmission and transfer case info it really works good.

Give it a try, if you have trouble understanding something post back and we will help you.

Gear Ratio Calculator
AKIQPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #3
brak876
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIQPilot View Post
This is one of the best gear ratio/speed calculators out there. It looks kinda complex at first but once you enter your transmission and transfer case info it really works good.

Give it a try, if you have trouble understanding something post back and we will help you.

Gear Ratio Calculator
Thanks. that's alot better than the ones I found on Google.
brak876 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.