Fuel cell in 88 MJ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Fuel cell in 88 MJ?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
603Redneck
1988 MJ Comanche 

Fuel cell in 88 MJ?

anyone ever mount a fuel cell into their commanche? do i need a seperate fuel pump or will the stock one work if i run it inside the fuel cell?

603Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
Pete M
1988 MJ Comanche 

I doubt you'd be able to find a fuel cell that accepted our stock pumps, but I don't know for sure. If you go with an aftermarket pump, make sure you get one that puts out enough pressure.
--Pete
My email: petermontie@hotmail.com
ComancheClub.com/forums
Pete M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
603Redneck
1988 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete M View Post
I doubt you'd be able to find a fuel cell that accepted our stock pumps, but I don't know for sure. If you go with an aftermarket pump, make sure you get one that puts out enough pressure.
--Pete
And how much pressure am i looking for? i was going to use one out of a race car, not sure of the psi on it tho.
Unread 05-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
Pete M
1988 MJ Comanche 

I haven't a clue. But I see you've posted at the comanche club too. I bet one of them knows.
Jeep on!
--Pete
My email: petermontie@hotmail.com
ComancheClub.com/forums
Pete M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #5
603Redneck
1988 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete M View Post
I haven't a clue. But I see you've posted at the comanche club too. I bet one of them knows.
Jeep on!
--Pete
yeah i did, those guys are a like comanche enclyopedia's! i only wish i knew as much as they do about them.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.