First Jeep Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > First Jeep Build

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-22-2007, 07:51 PM   #1
Tlong80

First Jeep Build

Hey my names tyler and well im picking up a jeep soon and i need some help

im looking to build a fun rig that i can also use as a daily driver

I was thinking XJ 4.5" SUPER-FLEX KIT W/ADD from RE and going with some 31'' on black steel wheels

is there anything that i will need or should be aware of?

Tlong80 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2007, 11:01 PM   #2
LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW
Web Wheeler
1989 XJ Cherokee 

An XJ lift won't fit on the MJ.

The front's the same, however the rear is different.
LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2007, 04:13 AM   #3
Comanche5L

actually that kit will work on the MJ, its only AAD not full packs. ive actually just ordered the RE 3.5 superflex for mine that im picking up saturday. personally i think the 4.5 will look too big for the 31's

RE always underrates their lifts as it is, your 4.5" lift will more likely sit @ 5-5.5"

ill let you know how mine goes and then ill throw up some pics when im done. ive seen some with the RE3.5 combo and it looks real nice.

good luck!
Comanche5L is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #4
Tlong80

Sorry wrong forum my bad
Tlong80 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.