Enviromental (Cab) Filter - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Enviromental (Cab) Filter

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 01-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #1
w0g0w4r
1989 MJ Comanche 

Enviromental (Cab) Filter

I have taken my XJ to Bend, Or a number of times, my first time I learned an important lesson; Don't roll down the windows on dusty back roads, even worse don't turn on the air vent, both ways you get a face full of dust (almost crashed coughing). That was five years ago and I still can't get all the dust out of the vents (any ideas on how to clean without taking the dash apart)?

Has any one ever added a air filter to the cabin air intake? Is there and airbox filter that I could wedge in there, or stretch a towel over the underside of the vent, screw it down, and trim it with a knife so it doesn't look to bad? Better yet is there a non-hack method?

w0g0w4r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cabin air filter , dust

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.