drag times - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > drag times

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 06-24-2005, 06:02 PM   #1
n20jeep
Web Wheeler
1993 XJ Cherokee 

drag times

i just want to find out everyones times are who has drag raced there XJ (motor has to be the 4.0 or the any stroker based off the 4.0 block...anything else goes) and also post your mods if you wouldnt mind
(edit any jeep will be ok...doesnt have to be XJ...... 1/8 or 1/4)

1990 XJ 4.0 5spd 2wd
Custom intake/exhaust(open from header back)
Moderate weight reduction
3.55 gears
dry nitrous system

best: 13.8 @ 103.7 mph

n20jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2005, 08:38 AM   #2
jftimbo

sorry to burst your bubble but this is the comanche forum. Its fine if you want to include the MJ, but i didnt see anything about them in your thread.
Tim
[COLOR=Red]Blue Jeep Club[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Member #129[/COLOR]

89' jeep comanche. 4.0L I6. 31" Wrangler AT. (Now stolen!!!: 2 12" MTX subs with 500 Watt bazooka amp.) Rollbar with bosch halogen foglights. Wraparound grille guard. Thrush Turbo muffler, which DOES sound great in combination with Rusty's intake tube.
No money for the lift, so it seems I'm stuck getting some spacers up front to fit the new 31's until I win the lottery.
jftimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.