Comanche Forum. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Comanche Forum.

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-05-2005, 11:06 PM   #1
1986Comanche
1986 MJ Comanche 

Comanche Forum.

Someone needs to fix the years on this forum. It says 1984 till 199? It should say 1986 till 1992. That is the years the Comanche was made. The first year of the Comanche was 1986 not 1984 and the last year was 1992. Anyone who owns a Comanche should know that.

Blue Jeep Club Member #123

Easy to be a truck. Hard to be a Jeep.
1986Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2005, 11:26 PM   #2
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Yes don't worry. I have already PM'd the admins about that. (They don't own MJ's so go easy on them!)

EricsXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2005, 12:04 AM   #3
1986Comanche
1986 MJ Comanche 

Ok. Good to see you're on the ball there Eric. I'm glad that us Comanche owners finally have a forum of our own.

Blue Jeep Club Member #123

Easy to be a truck. Hard to be a Jeep.
1986Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2005, 08:52 AM   #4
Ndru

Awesome, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was tired of scanning the Xj forum for "MJ" posts. The only other place I know for just MJ's is the Yahoo group, but the way it's set up stinks. I like the jeep forum format much better. I really hope that the Mj owners who have done work to their truks start posting more. I really want to hear about the tricks that thay have made and what the results were. So far all I have done is convert my closed system to open. and next I'm going to put in a dana 30 I got from a junker to replace my dead axle. I have had a terrible time finding the correct rotors for my 88 eliminator, this way the better aftermarket rotors will fit and the first step of my 4x4 conversion will be in place . I also plan on swapping some of the steering parts hoping for a little less play in the wheel.
I just wanted to say I LOVE XJ's!!! Even though I dont own (or want) one . there are always plenty of xj's at the junkyard and I have gotten lots of good advice from Xj owners. I'll still be checking out the Xj forum regularly for topics that might relate to us. BUT I'M REALLY GLAD TO HAVE A MJ SPACIFIC FORUM....
THANK YOU!!!!
Ndru is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.