Cb radio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Cb radio

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #1
josh_fish96
1989 MJ Comanche 

Cb radio

I have a cb in my comanche and i have a steal whip mounted on a bracket im debating on taking of the 10 foot steal whip and put a fire stick im thinking 5 foot maybe 6 or should i go smaller and i have a grey jeep what color should i get thanks guys!

josh_fish96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
ranier1315

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_fish96
I have a cb in my comanche and i have a steal whip mounted on a bracket im debating on taking of the 10 foot steal whip and put a fire stick im thinking 5 foot maybe 6 or should i go smaller and i have a grey jeep what color should i get thanks guys!
Just about everything your asking is personal preference. I will say this if you go with a fire stick make sure you go with the spring base. They look flexible but trust me they aren't! JMHO.
ranier1315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
Hitman72
1988 MJ Comanche 

i have a 5 foot fire stick mounted in the bed behind my toolbox. the nice thing about the 5 footers is if you want to go through a drive through or car wash you can take it off and it fits in the bed.
Hitman72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.