building MJ trailer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > building MJ trailer

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

building MJ trailer

Hey guys, my names daniel. spend most of my time over on the ZJ forum, but this summer me and a couple friends are planning to build a trailer from an MJ bed/rear frame section, so i had a couple questions. i plan on using this for camping trips and if i need to haul something big that won't fit in my ZJ. done a couple searches but i cant really find what im looking for. does anyone know of a detailed build write up of this? like a build thread? i have a pretty good idea of what i have to do, but you can never research too much. thanks!

Unread 02-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
jpdriver1
1989 MJ Comanche 

easiest way would be to mount the bed on an existing trailer. My son is considering a boat trailer that is galvanized steel and everything is bolted on, that way it can be cut to size and the axle can be moved around.
Unread 02-05-2013, 05:03 AM   #3
billyzj
1994 ZJ 

like this
020313098_zpsf0ce04cf.jpg  
billyzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyzj View Post
like this
yes that looks good! do you have any info on it?
Unread 02-06-2013, 05:00 AM   #5
billyzj
1994 ZJ 

no, it was on comanche club yest theres supposed to be a build thread somewhere on cc
billyzj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.