building MJ trailer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > building MJ trailer

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

building MJ trailer

Hey guys, my names daniel. spend most of my time over on the ZJ forum, but this summer me and a couple friends are planning to build a trailer from an MJ bed/rear frame section, so i had a couple questions. i plan on using this for camping trips and if i need to haul something big that won't fit in my ZJ. done a couple searches but i cant really find what im looking for. does anyone know of a detailed build write up of this? like a build thread? i have a pretty good idea of what i have to do, but you can never research too much. thanks!

Unread 02-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
jpdriver1
1989 MJ Comanche 

easiest way would be to mount the bed on an existing trailer. My son is considering a boat trailer that is galvanized steel and everything is bolted on, that way it can be cut to size and the axle can be moved around.
Unread 02-05-2013, 05:03 AM   #3
billyzj
1994 ZJ 

like this
020313098_zpsf0ce04cf.jpg  
billyzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyzj View Post
like this
yes that looks good! do you have any info on it?
Unread 02-06-2013, 05:00 AM   #5
billyzj
1994 ZJ 

no, it was on comanche club yest theres supposed to be a build thread somewhere on cc
billyzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.