Anyone want an 01 Cherokee?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > Anyone want an 01 Cherokee??

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 03-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
David LaPell

Anyone want an 01 Cherokee??

After further consideration, I've decided I don't want my jeep anymore. Frankly I am sick of having to stuff parts in it and throw good money away after bad. Since I bought this thing in November '06, I have had to replace the radiator, cooling fan, water pump, alternator, the gauge cluster (3 times), and right now the darned thing is sitting in the dealership with an antifreeze leak that they have can't seem to pinpoint. rear wiper works only (Second time in less than a month, and after 4 days they still can't figure it out). Not to mention the rear wiper only works when it feels like it, and I have been hearing a funky rattling noise from somewhere under the passenger side. So if anyone wants a perfectly good boat anchor with 94,000 miles, nearly new tires and shocks with a 2 inch lift, along with nearly new brakes and exhaust, they can have it. I am going to get me a Toyota!

David LaPell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
maddzz
1989 MJ Comanche 

Are you giving it away? There can only be so many places the anti-freeze is coming from. You should buy a factory service manual and work on it yourself. Its fun and its alot cheaper.
maddzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008, 03:48 PM   #3
David LaPell

If I sell it, it will be for the parts I have in it. Which is getting to be a large list!!
Unread 03-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #4
88XJSport
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by David LaPell View Post
If I sell it, it will be for the parts I have in it. Which is getting to be a large list!!
If you dump more money in parts than its worth, does that technnically mean its totalled?
88XJSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008, 07:56 PM   #5
David LaPell

It might not be totalled, but believe me I have thought about having a real fire sale!!!
Unread 04-05-2008, 01:00 PM   #6
jgoforth

if you decide to part it out, i'd love to buy some parts from it.
Unread 04-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
boman40
boman
1995 FSJ Cherokee 

If it is paid for, put it on a truck and mail it to me. Garden City, Ks. 67846 (It is not the end of the world but you can see it from here!)
boman40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.