88 Comanche Value? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > 88 Comanche Value?

Visit 1aauto.com For ShockTober Deals on Monroe shocks andAdvance Adapters SYE KitsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 05-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #1
mknherhappy

88 Comanche Value?

Looking for some input on what an 1988 Comanche is worth. Has 70,000 miles, very rusty, 4X4 works good, interior is ok. Thank you for your opinion.

mknherhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2008, 07:49 AM   #2
VZEHLER
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mknherhappy View Post
Looking for some input on what an 1988 Comanche is worth. Has 70,000 miles, very rusty, 4X4 works good, interior is ok. Thank you for your opinion.
I just picked one up with 66,000 mi and VERY minimal rust for $1,800.00. I got pretty lucky and have seen higher mileage MJ's go for $3,000.00-$3,700.00.

It's hard to determine value without seeing some pictures. My best advise is to figure out how much it's worth to you and how much money your going to spend getting it how you like it. If you think it's too high make a reasonable offer to the owner and be prepared to keep looking if he doesn't accept it. The right one will come along eventually.
VZEHLER is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.