4.0L Hard/No Start When HOT - NEED HELP!! CALLING ALL JEEP EXPERTS/TECHS!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > 4.0L Hard/No Start When HOT - NEED HELP!! CALLING ALL JEEP EXPERTS/TECHS!!

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!2003-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Dark Background wi

Unread 04-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
96XJSport4x4

4.0L Hard/No Start When HOT - NEED HELP!! CALLING ALL JEEP EXPERTS/TECHS!!

Hey everyone! I am having trouble diagnosing my XJ and everyone in the XJ forum is about stumped. Please check out this THREAD and see if you can help. Thanks in advance!!

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD!! Let's keep it all in that one thread...Thanks!!

96XJSport4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008, 06:29 AM   #2
96XJSport4x4

********** BUMP ************

Thanks to everyone who has crossed over to help...I think we're getting closer!!
Unread 04-13-2008, 11:53 AM   #3
96XJSport4x4

Everyone:

I have replaced the coil, cap, rotor, wires and plugs and the problem still exists...PLEASE come over and check out the thread above and offer your input - Any and all help is much appreciated!!

THANKS!!

P.S. Again, just a reminder: Lets keep all posts on the thread above...Thanks!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.