Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

350 in a Comanche

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  S10Eater 
#1 ·
HELP!! 350 in a Comanche

I need help from someone!! I recently purchased a Jeep Comanche with a Chevy 350 conversion. Only problem is that the builder didn't make the speedometer read correctly, and now I'm left guessing at how fast I am really going. Is there anywhere I can go to get a speedometer cable that will match right up from the TH350 to the Comanche speedometer??

#2 ·
You might want to check out advance adapters web site, or novak conversions. If there is a place to buy something like that it willbe there.

Patrick

#3 ·
perptr8r said:
I need help from someone!! I recently purchased a Jeep Comanche with a Chevy 350 conversion. Only problem is that the builder didn't make the speedometer read correctly, and now I'm left guessing at how fast I am really going. Is there anywhere I can go to get a speedometer cable that will match right up from the TH350 to the Comanche speedometer??
As far as my speedo cable goes its just a stock comanche speedo cable . mine isnt correct either. to tell you the truth i havne had a speedo since mid last year (it touched the exhaust manifold and kinda melted the cable). anyways i just drive by tach just get one of my friends to drive beside me and (we have 2 way radios) i just ask them how fast were going and i make a mental note of what i was spinning at that speed.

ok were goes another question for you now!lol 350 Comanche guys reunite!
does your truck have headers?
if so what brand and model(if you know)

do you have pics of it yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.