1987 jeep comanche 2x4 to 4x4 swap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > MJ Comanche Technical Forum > 1987 jeep comanche 2x4 to 4x4 swap

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
jeep95xj87mj
1995 XJ Cherokee 

1987 jeep comanche 2x4 to 4x4 swap

i'm gonna be doin the swap to make my newly bought comanche into a 4x4 so any tips tricks and hints would be awesome.

i'm putting an ax-15 tranny and a i believe 231 or something close to it..
it has 2wd-partime-fulltime-nuetral-and low.......

i know i need a longer rear driveshaft... but i'm not sure how long...

i'm also gonna do the leaf over axle and then just level out the front for the lift... nothing too crazy i'm a simple guy.. so any good ways for the front.... coils with spacers or not which is best?

thx again i hope to have pictures up or to have a link for the pictures sometime soon

jeep95xj87mj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.