Yj hood bra - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Yj hood bra

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
joey5639
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yj hood bra

Do they make jeep hood bras that fit yj I came across this one for dirt cheap at a garage sale and it doesn't fit look at the picture. And I putting it on wrong or does this just not fit? Can I cut it to fix it or something ?

image-3391952023.jpg  
joey5639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
act3k

Unfortunately they don't make a yj good bra just from the yj on. I'm not aware of being able to mod it to fit but maybe
act3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #3
bgredjeep
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Are you trying to protect your nice paint?

I would guess that one is for a JK. A TJ bra might fit but it might still be a little small to fit around the YJ hood. It would be close.

Here's one I found in a google search, but he didn't say where he got it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/...ew-bra-825551/
bgredjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
vcallen7
1989 YJ Wrangler 

whats the use of those bras? protect a small amount of the paint? ive heard they can get so hot your paint will bubble underneath. whatever their use is that look isnt my cup of tea
vcallen7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.