what to do, what to do :/ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > what to do, what to do :/

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955RCV Axles at CCOR15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:07 AM   #16
flcracker
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I looked high and low for an affordable automatic Jeep for my son and we ended up with a 2.5, 5 speed. I wanted to get the auto so he could get out and drive without having to shift right away, get used to it and all. He is doing fine with the 5 speed and I don't regret it but I do understand why a dad would go with the automatic....

My Jeep is possessed with the goal of making me lose my religion....
flcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #17
jstman
2005 TJ Wrangler 

For wheeling, I like the auto. And... when you try to rock yourself out of mud, going from 1st to Reverse is a nightmare in a 5 speed.
jstman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.