Tonneau cover bow...very cheap oh yeah - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Tonneau cover bow...very cheap oh yeah

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 04-20-2014, 11:18 PM   #1
JeepEpoch

Tonneau cover bow...very cheap oh yeah

I just put on a tonneau cover for my 94 YJ and read about pooling water. Well i was unwilling to deal with that (again) and also to shell out for a bow that should be included. So i came up with...

wait for it....savor the moment...

Pool Noodles!

I just took two of them (the store only had pink....) and width wise of the jeep arched them. One as close to the back window (for me i have a half cab set up) and the other just about halfway, a little closer to the window end. Its been through 2 heavy rains now and compared to not having them it keeps about 85-90% of the water off. A small bridge between the two arches would probably keep the rest off but im certainly not going to complaign just yet.

Total cost 4$
Total time about 2 minutes

JeepEpoch is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.