08-20-2004, 06:36 PM
JF Administrator, eh?
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Calgary, AB
Rule and guidelines for posting
- Keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means talking about cheap tricks to working on your Jeep and cheap fixes for your Jeep. The moderators will allow a certain amount of "off-topic" messaging, but please do not push it.
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com.
- Pictures are required to be posted with your messages, otherwise, how will we know how well it works! Please check the Registry Section for ideas on how to properly post the pictures that you wish for others to see
- Topics allowed include anything about generic cheeeeap things to do to your Jeep. Vehicle specific cheap fixes and tricks must be posted in the proper section
- There maybe long periods of time between people posting. Please do not post your questions about someone else's cheap trick unless more clarification is required
- Posts that are nothing but "padding" the post-counter (ie: "I agree") will not be tolerated.
Hello, my name is Vance and I am a Jeepaholic.
Its better to be naked with your friends, than to be clothed with your enemies
- From street to trail, '88 YJ on 38" tires does it all well
- Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
- a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike