||08-20-2004 06:36 PM
Rules and Guidelines
Rule and guidelines for posting
- Keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means talking about cheap tricks to working on your Jeep and cheap fixes for your Jeep. The moderators will allow a certain amount of "off-topic" messaging, but please do not push it.
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com.
- Pictures are required to be posted with your messages, otherwise, how will we know how well it works! Please check the Registry Section for ideas on how to properly post the pictures that you wish for others to see
- Topics allowed include anything about generic cheeeeap things to do to your Jeep. Vehicle specific cheap fixes and tricks must be posted in the proper section
- There maybe long periods of time between people posting. Please do not post your questions about someone else's cheap trick unless more clarification is required
- Posts that are nothing but "padding" the post-counter (ie: "I agree") will not be tolerated.
||01-09-2015 12:23 AM
Rant about thread titles!
Why can't OPs at least put a hint to what the thread is about in the title? :rolleyes:
It sucks to see 'Guess what I did!', 'Check this mod out!', etc. without any other
clue in the title, then have to click on it to see if it is of any interest or something a member might want to check out!
I'm sure I'm not the first to complain, so this should be included in the posting rules!
||01-16-2015 11:28 AM
Don't read the threads if the title irritates you.
There are other sections in the forum that contain much more technical content.
||02-12-2015 03:53 PM
Kind of like complaining about bad TV shows...the TV has an off switch, you don't have to watch.
|The time now is 02:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.