Missing 4.5 inch leaf springs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Missing 4.5 inch leaf springs

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #1
xj_joe95

Missing 4.5 inch leaf springs

Long story short my leaf pack came apart in the woods and I lost 2 of the leafs not sure which ones yet but it's 4.5 inch lift leafs I was wondering if there is a way to replace them or use leafs out of another vehicle? I just don't have 200 for a brand new leaf pack right now thanks for the help

xj_joe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #2
apaTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

You can use junkyard leafs, but you'll have to play around with different combinations to get the right ride height it's pretty unpredictable. I'd start with some springs from a half ton spring under ride. The top leaf can be used just cut the ends off.
apaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
xj_joe95

Do u know what kinda 1/2 tons have 2.5 inch wide leafs?
xj_joe95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.