macgyver fixes - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > macgyver fixes

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #31
jambojeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

when i was driving back from montana to new jersey in my 79' toyota 2WD last summer, my fuel filter clogged up on my 200 miles from home at 12AM. pulled over, located the filter, and started thinking what i could bypass it with. turns out a hollowed out bic pen is the same diameter of the inside of the hose. made it the 200 plus miles back home after 42 hours straight of driving haha

Unread 09-19-2012, 05:17 AM   #32
BSInc
1985 CJ7 

A friend had the seat in his carb fail flooding the engine every 5' unless he had it pinned to use up the extra fuel. Of course this happened in a pretty nasty section of trail. The motor was a 4.0 block so he had to run an electric pump for his carb. I ended up wiring the pump relay through his horn button. When the motor start to die out, he'd have to honk for more fuel! No 'off road' tow bill for us, thank you!
BSInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #33
jeeper06

I have an automatic tj and the gasket on my shifter cable went out so I zip tie the line back together that was 8 months ago havnt had a problem since

06 tj 4.56 dana 44s 2.5" inch lift on 35"
jeeper06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.