LJ and Garvin - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > LJ and Garvin

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippMagnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 10-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
JC_LJ

LJ and Garvin

So I found a Garvin roof rack from a 4 Runner 48x60 (no exocage mounting) via craigslist for pretty cheap. I've got an LJ and after a recent camping trip, I definitely need more storage.

I'd love to snatch this up, but what would I need to do to get her installed? I'm afraid that if I use an explorer roof rack, the thing will sit way too high on the Jeep --rack measures 6 inches high. But, drilling through the hard top is a little scary...I'm not looking to throw 200 lbs up there. Just want to get the annoying stuff that takes up lots of space out of the way.

Any ideas on which route to take?

JC_LJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.