KC lights on Congo Cage? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > KC lights on Congo Cage?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 12-31-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
GoldenEagle21
2006 TJ Wrangler 

KC lights on Congo Cage?

I got a Kargo master congo cage for my TJ for Christmas. I currently have KC daylighters mounted on my windshield brackets, which is where the congo cage mounts. Has anyone come up with a way to mount the lights to the vertical windshield bars on the rack? I'd rather keep the lights in the same position because I have the wiring all cut to length. If anyone has any ideas on how to do this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

GoldenEagle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
Cvarney
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've seen some mounting brackets that wrap around tubing. Not sure what diameter the congo cage is but there was a few different sizes. I believe found them at quadratec. Worked like a tube clamp.
Cvarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
GoldenEagle21
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the idea. I just looked on quadratec and from what I found, they only have clamps that go on horizontal tubes, not vertical ones. Guess I'll keep looking around.
GoldenEagle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #4
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Just get a piece of angle iron for the mount and sandwich the vertical bar with a plate behind it. A nonpenetrating mount that will work on any bar, horizontal or vertical.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.