Interior lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Interior lights

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 07-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
abnbkr

Interior lights

I want to install some LED lights in my cup holders. Plan on drilling a couple small holes in the cup holders and leaving the actual LEDs under the console so that its basically just ambient light. I'm less than knowledgeable on 75% of this but I just bought my '12 liberty a week and a half ago and want to make it my own. Pretty much the only thing I'm positive I won't jack up is pulling up the center console to expose everything and drilling the holes for the LEDs.

A) where can I find a guide for the wires under the center console?

B) what exactly do I need to attach the LEDs to the rear night time running lights.

abnbkr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.