This is hardly exciting but I figured I would post it anyway since I like seeing free solutions... I got tired of my cb coax just being run over the tub and decided I wanted to install a rubber grommet for it to run through. While I was having my tires rotated the other day I saw some old valve stems that had been chopped off in the parking lot, they looked like they would work so I decided to give it a whirl as a grommet. Drilled out the center large enough for the cable to fit through and drilled a hole in the jeep large enough to get the valve stem through. Works pretty well actually and looks much better.
2002 TJ, 2.5L, 4" lift, 33" dunlop mud rovers, xrc8 winch, aussie locked d30, a-z fabrication ww2ww sliders, mounted mv-50 compressor, SirGcal sub box