Hi-Lift mounting - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Hi-Lift mounting

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 04-10-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
paul37

Hi-Lift mounting

M trying to figure out a way to cheaply mount my Hi-Lift to my wrangler, preferably the hood, not want to buy those expensive brackets and instead want a DIY project for it, anyone every do this themselves?

paul37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
wrangler_guy_23

i have mine mounted on my hood and i bought brackets off ebay for i believe $25 or $30. its still buying brackets but not ones for like $90 like ive seen. it also has an extra hole to lock it to the brakcets.
wrangler_guy_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2014, 10:10 PM   #3
jjvw
Hipster Jeep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

If I wasn't able to mount mine on my tire carrier, I would attach it to the roll bar behind the rear seat.

http://www.yotatech.com/f88/10-hi-li...02/?styleid=41
I found this right away on a Toyota site, but this will work on any roll bar. Search the forum and you will find plenty of discussion on the matter.
Unread 04-16-2014, 09:30 AM   #4
unlblkrubi
2005 LJ Wrangler 

29 pages worth plus countless other threads on these things.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f46/h...cation-229681/

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.