Hi Guys - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Hi Guys

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
tpellom

Hi Guys

I just recently bought a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and I'm having a few problems. First off, when I bought it the tires were bad. (Two different sizes, and just awful tread.) So I replaced those immediately. I took it on the interstate for the first time today and it was great! No problems all the way to my destination. Well, I parked it for about an hour and started it up, started driving, and it got the dangerous "death wobble". There had been a light screeching sound while driving since I bought it, but it was so light that I thought I could wait until I got a little more money before I got it checked out. (Maybe a big mistake.)

Anyway, I'm 19 and this is my first car. I don't know much about fixing anything and I was hoping maybe some of you experts could help me out.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

tpellom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
Leffnasty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forums.

Firstly I would suggest that you post this in a different forum the the cheap tricks and fixes. It probably belongs in the XJ Cherokee technical forum here: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/ There will be more people there that can help you.

Also fill out your profile information so that people can know what they are dealing with. I wish I could help you more with the specifics of your problem but I don't have enough experience or knowledge. Good luck though
Leffnasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.