Help! No heat in my TJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Help! No heat in my TJ

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
gregorydeal
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Help! No heat in my TJ

I've lost all heat in my 2001 Wrangler. I've replaced the blower switch and resistor. It will blow a bit when I'm moving, but that's it. Before that it would only blow on high. I live in Pittsburgh, and it is super cold. Thanks for any help!

gregorydeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
trakwrkr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not a mechanic, it it sounds like the fan to me.

I'm having a similar problem, it blows luke warm and blows only on setting 2 & 4. I was told to try flushing out the heater core or replacing it. I'm just waiting for a warm day to flush, I'm in WV

2000 tj
trakwrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
lozzib
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Something is loose on my to causing similar issue. I reach through the glove compartment door and wiggle the connector and the heat goes on. Mine seems to be the switch connector that goes to the location selector switch. I need to make time to pull it open to have a closer look. I am in New England and is below freezing here as well. Give it a shot!
lozzib is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #4
gregorydeal
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'll give that a shot today! Thanks.
gregorydeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.