Help... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Help...

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 12-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #1
Dyson

Help...

I have a 2000 Wrangler and I need some advice/tips on how to fix a couple of things.
-I have a huge hole in my soft top back window from a very nice person who put their keys through it and I really don't want to spend $200+ for all new windows.
-the plastic part on my side step has come off I still have it any ideas on how to get it back on and keep it on?
-My exhaust connects from the pipe right after my cat. Converter to my muffler the bolts and nuts have rusted into place but they are off by about three inches so instead of the exhaust going through my muffler and out the back it just comes out from the split. I was thinking of using an epoxy like JB Weld, first of all would that hold with the heat from the exhaust or any advice on how else I could fix it that would be more long term of a fix
Thanks in advance,
Dyson

Dyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
jonmaclean19
1995 YJ Wrangler 

pesonally i would just buy new or aftermarket parts. but there are other options, for the soft top window i would search craigslist. the step i would use somthing like gorilla glue or self tapping screws. for the exhsut if you go to the local parts store they sell flanges that will go around the old flandge and clamp the old ones together.
jonmaclean19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.